Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fan flips off camera at SuperBowl 42


So first off I'm ecstatic that Brady lost; no city should ever win both the Super Bowl and World Series in the same year, especially Boston. Second, I'm disgusted at Fox's lack of thinking when it came to allowing fans behind their pre- and post-game commentators (Howie, Jimmy, Terry, etc). Anyhow, immediately when the game ended they went back up to the post-game show and this guy was here in the background of Jimmy Johnson flipping the double-bird middle-finger to the camera.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for obscene things, especially during the Super Bowl (ie Janet Jackson) but I really hate Fox and especially hate News Corp for helping to make idiots like Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly have loud voices. So if you'd like to send Fox/New Corp. a taste of their own propaganda-spreading BS, go file a complaint with the FCC here.

-Mendoza's 5280 (reasons to flip the bird to Fox and News Corp.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a vid clip of this guy? I've been trying to find it since I watched it live.

Mendoza's 5280 said...

I had it on DVR but Mrs. Mendoza accidentally deleted it before I could get a video of it to go along with the pic.

Anonymous said...

Aww man, that sucks. I'm trying to find it on youtube but no one has it yet.

Anonymous said...

HAH found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgftXUIzRgA