Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday's thoughts...

-True Rockies fans today have bags under their eyes (unless they regularly stay up till midnight). I say this because many bandwagoners in my office today said they went to sleep after Holliday's homer. My response: ?!.........Che?!
-Supposedly left field fans were singing "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Heyyyyyyyy Byrnesy Hoooooo Haaaaaa I wanna knowwwwwwwwwwww would you be my girlllllllllll" during when that song comes on after the 7th inning stretch. Awesome.
-World Series ticket plans are being made. Redundancies must be implemented. Relatives and friends all across the nation must know when to try to buy tickets online. The homeless must be hired to stand at Coors to get a decent position in the lottery. Ms. Mendoza must practice standing in line for hours without a bathroom break. I have to practice navigating coloradorockies.com and lube up my mouse clicker and shine the red optical 'eye' with a Q-tip. Redundancies, people, because $tubhub will not be an option this time.
In the sad event that the whole system fails:
-Current Denver to Cleveland airfare (10/24'ish): $420/person; Current Indians game 1/2 WS tickets: $250/per
-Current Denver to Boston airfare(10/24'ish): $286/person; Current Boo-Sox game 1/2 WS tickets: $800/per

Mendoza's 5280

No comments: